Increase your confidence and self-esteem. Master the know, like and trust factor. Improve your conversation skills. Learn networking for business. Build your digital brand.
Do you want to develop better social skills in business? This comprehensive video course will help you refine and polish your social skills in business so you can build a stronger professional brand, connect better with colleagues and clients, and have the confidence to excel in business.
Whether you’re a new graduate or experienced professional, this course will change the way you interact with others and they way others interact with you in business.
If you want to feel more comfortable and confident in business situations, communicate your professional competence to your boss and clients, and get noticed for promotions, this value-packed course is for you.
In this 3-hour course, you will learn how to:
- Build the know, like and trust factor with colleagues, clients, and your boss.
- Create an executive wardrobe for a polished professional brand.
- Conquer networking with confidence and strategy.
- Master your conversations to appear intelligent and competent.
- Learn how to nurture and manage your online professional brand.
This course includes workbook activities, presentation slides, Q&A section and quizzes.
I wasn't always a leadership coach. I used to be a corporate tax consultant for Deloitte in Tokyo. After a career reinvention, I became an entrepreneur and started Executive Impressions. Drawing from my corporate experience, I understand what is required to succeed professionally - a high level of both technical skill and soft skill. While I can't help you with your technical skill, I can help you improve your soft skill so you become more visible and influential in your career.
I have taught thousands of students globally through my video courses and have been ranked a Bestselling Instructor on a popular video course platform. My advice has been featured in TIME Inc., Business Insider, The Local France, West Australian and other publications.
I invite you to take a look through the range of video courses I have created and don't forget to watch the free preview videos. I hope to see you in one of my courses!
"This business etiquette course was extremely useful for a young woman who is starting her career in the financial industry. I would highly recommend it to other in the same position." Ana
“A well organised course delivered in a concise and engaging way. Thank you Kara for breaking down the basic skills and providing a practical guide in how to achieve success.” Kate
“Well delivered with high-energy, fun and clear examples. Thank you Kara!” Vijayasekar
“This course was excellent. There were lots of extra handouts to go along with the narrative.” Rick
- Free Preview Video!
- Lecture 1: Introduction to the Course FREE PREVIEW
- Lecture 2: Overview of the Curriculum FREE PREVIEW
- Lecture 3: Materials for the Course
- Lecture 4: Pre-Course Business Etiquette & Social Skills Quiz
- Business Etiquette & Social Skills Quiz (pdf version)
- Section 1 Workbook
- Lecture 5: Introduction to the Know, Like and Trust Factor FREE PREVIEW
- Lecture 6: How to Build the Know Element
- Lecture 7: How to Build the Like Element
- Lecture 8: How to Build the Trust Element
- Lecture 9: Quiz
- Section 2 Workbook
- Lecture 10: Your Professional Image and Your Outfit FREE PREVIEW
- Lecture 11: Dress Mistakes that Detract from Your Professional Image
- Lecture 12: Dress for Your Industry
- Lecture 13: Men's Basic Executive Wardrobe
- Lecture 14: Women's Basic Executive Wardrobe
- Lecture 15: Quiz
- Section 3 Workbook
- Lecture 16: What Is Networking and Why Is it Important?
- Lecture 17: Networking Archetypes and Which One Are You?
- Lecture 18: 5 Steps to Better Networking
- Lecture 19: What to Do After a Networking Opportunity
- Lecture 20: Quiz
- Section 4 Workbook
- Lecture 21: The Building Blocks of a Conversation
- Lecture 22: How to Start a Conversation
- Lecture 23: How to Continue a Conversation
- Lecture 24: How to End a Conversation
- Lecture 25: How to Deal With Conversation Pitfalls
- Lecture 26: Remembering and Using Names
- Lecture 27: Quiz
- Section 5 Workbook
- Lecture 28: What Is An Online Presence & Why Is It Important?
- Lecture 29: Your Goals and the Right Platform for You
- Lecture 30: LinkedIn Profile Basics
- Lecture 31: Quiz
- Section 6 Workbook
- Formula for a Magnetic Personal Summary on LinkedIn
- Lecture 32: Summary
- Lecture 33: Q&A Section
- Lecture 34: Post-Course Business Etiquette & Social Skills Quiz
- Section 7 Workbook
This course is designed for modern, forward-thinking, enterprising professionals who are entry to mid-level in their career.
- New graduates
- Finance professionals
- Marketing or advertising professionals
- Sales people
- Executive Assistants
- People who are eager to learn Western business etiquette
What you won’t learn in this course is boring, stuffy, out-of-date advice that you can’t apply to modern life today.
When you finish this course, you will see a change in the way you interact with others, the way others interact with you, and new opportunities will unfold in your life because of your new mastery of social skills.