Do you want to be more powerful and influential in business?
If you struggle to get your ideas recognised, then you know how it feels to be overlooked and ignored. I’m here to help you change that! In this course, we will tackle this issue by focusing on your body language.
Learning how to use body language for more impact and influence is a skill every driven business person needs. Why? Your body language is a tool that magnifies your communication and makes you stand out as a person of authority.
However for women, powerful, confident body language is often difficult to embrace; it’s not part of our natural demeanor and it’s not what society expects from us.
Women are often brought up to be nurturing and kind. We learn to incorporate gentle, soft body language gestures that align with this image. However, when we hit adulthood and enter the business world, these gestures no longer serve us and they become a hindrance to our professional development and goals.
In the 34 videos you’re about to watch and the challenges I’ve set for you, you will learn an array of powerful, confident body language gestures. You will learn how to use those gestures so you can communicate with impact and influence.
This course will help you to:
Understand the unique body language advantage that women have over men.
Understand body language hurdles that women face.
Use your posture, head, legs, arms, hands, personal space, body orientation, eye contact, and objects around you for heightened power and authority.
Apply powerful, confident body language gestures to networking events, business meetings, presentations, and negotiations.
Avoid mistakes women often make with their body language.
Feel more confident.
Powerful, confident body language has been critically important for me as a businesswoman. As a coach, I teach these gestures to my executive level clients and they see amazing results. I want to teach them to you so you can get others to see you as the confident, powerful women that you are.
No holding back. Let’s go!
“Kara's tips are easy to follow and to apply. The videos are short but detailed and emphasized by photos of what she is talking about.” Juliana
“This course covers the basics of body language and might seem too simple. The tips might sound like a no-brainer HOWEVER taking the time to apply them was enlightening and extremely helpful. Also, I advice you watch out for Kara's body language and learn from her. She knows when to smile, when to pause.. etc. Great course!” Shahed
- Welcome to this course! FREE PREVIEW
- Pre-Course Body Language Peer Evaluation
- Pre-Course Body Language Self Evaluation
- The Role Your Body Language Plays in Your Communication
- How Body Language Can Make You Appear More Confident and Powerful FREE PREVIEW
- The Two Body Language Crises Women Face
- The Body Language Advantage Women Possess
- Start With Your Posture FREE PREVIEW
- Worksheet: Start With Your Posture
- Hold Your Head High
- Worksheet: Hold Your Head High
- Keep Your Hands Above the Table
- Worksheet: Keep Your Hands Above the Table
- Do you use the Steeple?
- Worksheet: Use the Steeple
- Hold an Object for Heightened Authority
- Worksheet: Hold an Object for Stress Release
- Show Your Palms
- Worksheet: Show Your Palms
- Expand Your Arms
- Worksheet: Expand Your Arms
- Use a Confident Handshake for Business
- Worksheet: Use a Confident Handshake
- Sit Sideways
- Worksheet: Sit Sideways
- Take Up Space With Your Stance
- Worksheet: Take Up Space With Your Stance
- Tame Your Feet
- Worksheet: Tame Your Feet
- Conquer Your Height Disadvantage
- Worksheet: Conquer Your Height Disadvantage
- Walk Fast and with Long Strides
- Worksheet: Walk Fast and with Long Strides
- Claim Your Territory
- Worksheet: Claim Your Territory
- Eye contact for Authority
- Worksheet: Eye Contact for Authority
- Tilting Your Head
- Twisting Your Hair
- Wrapping Your Foot Around Your Calf
- Fiddling with Objects
- Nodding Too Much
- Lowered Eyes
- Smiling Too Much
- Taking up Too Little Space
- Taking Small Steps
- Networking Events: Powerful, Confident Body Language to Look At Ease
- Worksheet: Body Language for Networking Events
- Business Meetings: Powerful, Confident Body Language to Get Your Ideas Heard
- Worksheet: Body Language for Business Meetings
- Presentations: Powerful, Confident Body Language to Hold Your Audience’s Attention
- Worksheet: Body Language for Presentations
- Negotiating: Powerful, Confident Body Language to Win.
- Worksheet: Body Language for Negotiations
- Summary and Final Message
- Post-Course Body Language Peer Evaluation
- Post-Course Body Language Self-Evaluation
I wasn't always a leadership coach. I used to be a corporate tax consultant for Deloitte in Tokyo. After a career reinvention, I became an entrepreneur and started Executive Impressions. Drawing from my corporate experience, I understand what is required to succeed professionally - a high level of both technical skill and soft skill. While I can't help you with your technical skill, I can help you improve your soft skill so you become more visible and influential in your career.
I have taught thousands of students globally through my video courses and have been ranked a Bestselling Instructor on a popular video course platform. My advice has been featured in TIME Inc., Business Insider, The Local France, West Australian and other publications.
I invite you to take a look through the range of video courses I have created and don't forget to watch the free preview videos. I hope to see you in one of my courses!